The company is now looking for SAP Security Experts, with a meaningful experience in SAP security projects and a comprehensive understanding of the Information Security matter.
In this role, you will be part of a specialized professional group that leads the change of paradigm from a remediation-based approach to a prevention-based one. You will help clients’ business to improve their security posture and grow their resilience by designing and architecture proper secure practices in order to boost confidence in digital services.
In line with the latest technologies, you will help shaping the future of secure software delivery and growing confidence in mobile workspace management.
Don’t just follow the rules. Set them.
In the role of SAP Security Expert, you can work in the following areas, with our local and global security teams supporting you:
- SAP security projects, including Segregation of Duties, Custom Code Security, and Application platform security
- Assessment, building, testing and deployment of SAP security solutions
- Review and define requirements for SAP security solutions and implement SAP security controls, in order to comply to possible legal and contractual requirements
- Design and execute training activities in the field of SAP security
- Participate in strategic projects intended to improve the enterprise security posture
What makes the difference
- Client delivery experience in SAP Security design and implementation
- Proven experiences in analysis and implementation of SAP GRC
- Good knowledge of SAP landscape with focus on security aspects as access control, SAP data security, security event logging
- Understanding of security landscape – Segregation of Duties and GRC, sSDLC, API Security, data protection, security practices, code testing, etc.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills both in Italian and in English