The company is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – the Company works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, the company drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Currently the company is seeking a SAP Retail / SAP Fashion Management process for a functional role.
What can we offer you?
– Immediate incorporation.
– Stable contract: we offer open-ended/indefinite contracts from the first day.
– To join a Company that’s consolidated and shows a great international growth, in which the most important element are the people that belong to it.
– Compensation and professional category that recognizes the experience you provide.
– Interesting incentives and social benefits.
– To complete your profile with training in other areas of knowledge, such as work methodology, communication abilities, teamwork…
– The undertaking of your professional career, guaranteeing personal growth through your contributions to the projects you participate in.
– To be part of young and dynamic teams, where you will be able to share knowledge and experiences with other professionals like you.
– The company is looking for consultants with good English level to participate in SAP Retail / SAP Fashion Management implementation projects.
– Support on developing the expertise on SAP Retail / SAP Fashion Management.
– Actively participate on the generation of SAP Retail / SAP Fashion Management enabled assets to foster the demand generation on this functional area
– Participate on both, the business development and execution of projects enabled by the SAP Retail / SAP Fashion Management capabilities.
Analyze business needs and requirements, identify and design business processes to be implemented on SAP, customize the modules, prepare and execute testing phase and provide UAT and user training support.
The company is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
– English high level mandatory.
– Second language is a plus.
– 4-8 years of experience in Retail/Fashion process.
– Strong SAP Retail / SAP Fashion Management background
– Available for frequent international trips.
Please also note that Company is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.