Join and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Technology professionals implement and lead highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries, working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP, Siebel, PeopleSoft and Oracle or with custom-built applications, and they are involved in a wide range of challenging global technology projects
- Expert in SAP HANA.
- Experience of more than 6 – 8 years managing SAP HANA implementation projects.
- Experience in project management and team management.
- Good level of English will be a Plus
- Drive, ambition and initiative to help grow the company business in the SAP hybris billing area
- People development and team building skills
- Employees must meet the requirements for the position, including the minimum and/or basic qualifications and performance requirements (Consistent With or higher rating as their most recent performance rating).
- Employees are expected to be in their current position for a minimum of 12 months before applying to a new position.
- If considering a cross-border position, please pay particular attention to the visa and/or work permit requirements. In most cases, employees must already possess the appropriate work authorization for the country where the position is located.
- Employees participating in a group program for temporary international transfers, including those in the Global Careers Program (GCP), who are interested in applying to a posted internal position outside of their home location, need to comply with Policy 750 International Temporary Transfers for Groups (link to policy is highlighted below).
- Employees applying concurrently for more than one position must make the recruiter aware of the other applications during their first interview.
Your responsabilities will be:
- Manage the different phases of the project like business blueprint, functional designs, build, test, conversions, go live and support.
- Ensure the global template is respected throughout the different roll outs.
- Manage the different discussions with the client’s stakeholders.-
- Ensure scope is respected.
- Propose solutions for very complex pricing scenarios, based on business best practices.
You must sign in in order to recommend us your colleagues.