Join and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Technology professionals implement and lead highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries, working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP, Siebel, PeopleSoft and Oracle or with custom-built applications, and they are involved in a wide range of challenging global technology projects.
For Consulting and System Integration area, the company is looking for consultants with good English level to participate in SAP implementation projects, in roles that require capabilities to:
Analyze business needs and requirements, identify and design business processes to be implemented on SAP, customize the modules, prepare and execute testing phase and provide UAT and user training support.
SAP Modules we are looking for:
- Financial Modules (FI, CO, TR, PS, etc)
- Logistic Modules (MM, WM, PP, PM)
- SAP products (Success Factors, SRM, CRM, Ariba)
- Industry solutions (IS-U, IS-Retail)
- BI (BW, BO)
- At least 1 year in a SAP Consultant Role
- Focused on SAP, with good module integration knowledge
- Ability to transform business requirements into solutions based in different SAP modulesAbility to work creatively in a context of problems solving
- Ability to interact with the client
What can we offer you?
- Stable contract: we offer open-ended/indefinite contracts from the first day.
- To join a Company that’s consolidated and shows a great international growth, in which the most important element are the people that belong to it.
- Compensation and professional category that recognizes the experience you provide.Interesting incentives and social benefits.
- To complete your profile with training in other areas of knowledge, such as work methodology, communication abilities, teamwork.