The company is looking for Frontend and Mobility Consultants, for an important client in Barcelona.
Work for our Financial Services Platform and be part of the Consulting Workforce!
- Act as the link between business and IT, taking ownership of their assigned projects and their financials.
- Project management and monitoring: collecting requirements, ellaborating a proposal,planning the necessary test cases and prepare the tendering in case there is one. Delivering to the involved suppliers and monitoring of the data and the necessary deliverables. Supervising and carrying out trials on the corresponding computing environment and smartphones. Launching and monitoring of the incidences and the quality of the applications.
- Proposals and new approaches for monitoring projects and new functionalities.
What can we offer you?
- To join a Company that’s consolidated and shows a great international growth, in which the most important element are the people that belong to it.
- To complete your profile with training in other areas of knowledge, such as work methodology, communication abilities, teamwork…
- The undertaking of your professional career, guaranteeing personal growth through your contributions to the projects you participate in.
- To be part of young and dynamic teams, where your will be able to share knowledge and experiences with other professionals like you.
- Training/ Required degree:
- Technical or superior engineering on Computering or Telecommunications.
- Experience on mobile applications or mobile web environments is required
Business knowledge :
- Experience on financing applications, on insurance or similar fields
- Environments, tools and programming languages:
- Knowledge of mobile environments: native applications iOS, Android, and Java environments: weblogic, j2EE, html
- If the previous point is proved, it is also valuable to have developed apps for wearable devices, cars, smartTV or Windows Phone
- Knowledge of mobile environments: iOS, Android, Windows Phone and others- Development of hybrid applications (HTML5)
- Knowledge on security: – It is valuable to have experience on mobility applications related to security and application protection/obfuscation
- Languages: Catalan, Spanish and English are mandatory
- Experience working with agile methodologies (scrum or similar)
- It is valuable to have experience on application monitoring and quality guarantee on apps.
- Ability to deal with conflicts
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Experience working with project management tools
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage different priorities
- Defining standards and executing tasks associated with supporting client PMs in managing projects
- Good written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results
- Drive, ambition and initiative to help grow the company business in the Financial Services Technology Advisory area
- People development and team building skills
- We will consider people with different years of experience as our vacancies go from Analyst to Consultant Level.
You must sign in in order to recommend us your colleagues.