Join and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Technology professionals implement and lead highly com plex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries, working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP, Siebel, PeopleSoft and Oracle or with custom-built applications, and they are involved in a wide range of challenging global technology projects.
- Client facing, to review, define and discussed Functional requirements with the client
- Elaboration of project proposals (SOW) and Points of View
- Operating Model definitions
- Process analysis and future state (To Be) shaping
- Manage team of management consulting analysts
What can we offer you?
- To join a Company that’s consolidated and shows a great international growth, in which the most important element are the people that belong to it.
- To complete your profile with training in other areas of knowledge, such as work methodology, communication abilities, teamwork…
- The undertaking of your professional career, guaranteeing personal growth through your contributions to the projects you participate in.
- To be part of young and dynamic teams, where your will be able to share knowledge and experiences with other professionals like you.
- We are looking for professionals with +3 years’ experience, the final category will be discussed during the interviews.
- Management Consulting skills from Operating Model creation based on user requirements to process re-engineering.
- Expertise on Banking sector.
- Lean Six Sigma knowledge is a plus.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Ability to transform business requirements into solutions.
- Ability to work creatively in a context of problems solving.
- Ability to interact with the client.
- Good written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results.
- Drive, ambition and initiative to help grow the company business in the Banking practice.
- People development and team building skills.