Our Mergers, Acquisitions and Alliances professionals are focused on developing inorganic strategies through mergers and acquisitions. These inorganic strategies typically address end-to-end traditional business issues like international growth, restructuring, diversification, channel development, digital transformation, …. We also provide pre-deal due diligence for both corporate and private equity clients plus divestiture and initial public offering support.
Have you the gravitas to confidently deal with senior Private Equity professionals, the C-suite of Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 companies? Do you relish the prospect of bringing meticulous analysis and intellectual rigor to complex business problems for a range of leading companies? Are you ready to be inspired on a daily basis by smart, driven and diverse colleagues around the world? Join to take your merger & acquisition experience to the next level and grow a remarkable career with us.
- Master of Business Administration or the equivalent graduate degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in at least one stage of the merger & acquisition life cycle (with either specific delivery pre- or post- merger activity).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience at a top tier consulting firm, investment bank or internal consulting
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Experience serving as the strategic architect for large transformational programs.
- Lead roles in business/ proposals development activities
- Solid people development and practice development skills
- Experience in working in a supervisory position on a minimum of three enterprise transformation, business strategy, and/or operating model engagements.
- Knowledge of standard project management requirements
- Cross industry experiences.Lead roles in knowledge capital development
- Proven track record in client relationship development
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriente denvironment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills.