The company is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – The company works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, the company drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
The company is looking for SAP Hybris Billing Consultants for an important clients to work in Madrid.
– Participate for multiyear, multi country programs to transform a subscription based billing using SAP Hybris Billing (aka BRIM).
– Execute the different phases of the project like business blueprint, functional designs, build, test, conversions, go live and support.
– Ensure the global template is respected throughout the different roll outs.
– Manage the different discussions with the client’s stakeholders.
– Ensure scope is respected.
– Propose solutions for very complex pricing scenarios, based on business best practices.
– Work with other teams both at onshore and offshore to secure the success of the project.
What can we offer you?
– Stable contract: we offer open-ended/indefinite contracts from the first day.
– To join a Company that’s consolidated and shows a great international growth, in which the most important element are the people that belong to it.
– Compensation and professional category that recognizes the experience you provide
– Interesting incentives and social benefits.
– To complete your profile with training in other areas of knowledge, such as work methodology, communication abilities, teamwork…
– The undertaking of your professional career, guaranteeing personal growth through your contributions to the projects you participate in.
– To be part of young and dynamic teams, where your will be able to share knowledge and experiences with other professionals like you.
– Multi-cultural working environment.
– 3-6 years of relevant, hands-on experience on implementing any of the SAP hybris billing (aka BRIM) Modules like: Convergent Charging, Convergent Invoicing, CRM Sales and Order Management, Solution Sales and Billing.
– Functional Knowledge of billing practices.
– Project Management and delivery/execution experience.
– For the CRM experts it will be mandatory to have experience in Configurable Products.
– Knowledge Base and BRF experience is a plus.
– Fluent in English.
– Spanish and French can be a plus.
Please also note that the company is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.