As a Finance Strategy Consultant you will join the Company team in developing finance strategies that help clients improve operational execution power and reposition the company for future growth. Our team has capabilities in the areas of Digital Finance, Finance Operating Model, Analytics and Value Targeting. You will help our clients evaluate the value of leading practices in finance and apply these. You will play a central role in working with some of the best global companies in the world, responsible for helping the CFO and his/her business partners address some of the top challenges faced today.
- University degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Econometrics or Engineering;
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience within Finance, resulting in sufficient understanding of the finance function, finance operating models, processes and technologies;
- Ability to extract insights from financial data and/or finance modelling skills;
- Prior consulting and project delivery experience to effectively mentor, advise, and coach subordinates and foster a team-oriented environment;
- Fluent in Dutch and English.