The company will provide action-oriented analytics, insight and business advisory support for the company Strategy Leadership as well as serve as the coordination point person to the Europe Area Finance Leadership influencing and coordinating across the Europe Geographic Units. Accountable for sales, revenue, contract controllable income, cost to serve, pipeline and trend analysis in support of the defined business objectives and accountabilities/metrics. Support will also focus on non-contract cost trends, chargeability, and financial management collaborating with Human Resources on supply and demand balancing as well as a focus on other non-contract cost management including loads, recoveries, and investment business case preparation/management. Other responsibilities include sponsorship of standardized reporting, analytics, tools and processes for payroll and non-contract cost management and financial support for offering development and target pricing/costing as appropriate. Success will be measured on delivered business results and effective teaming across stakeholders.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with key stakeholders
- Direct efforts across the Area related to operational management of non-contract costs working closely with the Non-Contract Cost Centre of Excellence. Collaborate with Area human resources to drive appropriate management of deployed headcount/productivity drivers to support growth of pipeline and achieve sales targets to deliver high quality and cost effective capabilities to meet client demand – formulating recommendations for leadership in balancing supply and demand across the Area for each workforce
- Closely manage Market Development and Deployed Business Development costs ensuring affordability is balanced within non-contract cost commitments.
- Direct efforts to create and manage to operational payroll targets by workforce by Geographic Unit (GU) as output of the Affordability Process leveraging standard tools and processes liaising with GU Growth Platform (GP) Finance Leads and GU Finance Directors.
- Operate as Subject Matter Expert across OG and GU Finance colleagues in Europe on operational payroll cost management and affordability metrics, and in Non Contract Cost management through to Net Results liaising closely with Area Finance Director to ensure best practices on cost management are executed across Europe
- Sponsor standardized reporting, analytics, tools and processes for payroll and non-contract cost management
- Analyze results and trends related to key drivers of our business including New Bookings, Annual Contract Revenues, Growth in Sequential Net Revenue per Net Workday, Cost to Serve, and Non Contract Costs and associated headcount/productivity drivers, and formulate recommendations for leadership action at the appropriate level of detail
- Monitor and manage additional financial metrics by Service Group, on as needed basis, including net revenue growth compared to market, contract performance to ODE, chargeability, and deployed headcount growth / growth in deployed chargeable hours, and specifically for Pure Digital activity Won and Delivered CCI% and Aligned Chargeability (where measurable)
- Prepare materials in support of monthly state of the business reviews, quarterly business reviews, and other leadership meetings with Leadership.
- Liaise with Operating Group Finance, as required, to provide insight on IFS Annual Plan across Service Group from Sales through to CCI
- Liaise with Corporate Finance shared teams in support of areas of responsibility
- Support Senior Leadership with ad-hoc analysis as required, and in preparation of investment business cases, supporting offering development and target pricing/costing as appropriate
- Directly supervise and mentor area decision support team and collaborate with GP and NCC Finance team
- Must have- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years working within the company
- Currently at Senior Manager level or performed a SM level role
- Experience in Operating Group or Growth Platform Finance teams preferred
Professional Development Skills:
- Ability to work with Managing Directors and upper management as a business advisor
- Proven Area expertise and perspective coupled with executive level presence and influence
- Deep understanding of the economics that drive our business, the operating and economic models
- Ability and skills to handle complex financial / accounting issues by working with executives and teams to analyze and evaluate situations and recommend mitigating actions and solutions
- Excellent business acumen and analytical skills
- Robust communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong supervisory and coaching skills with ability to delegate and leverage resources as needed
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills