As Cyber Security Consultant you will provide guidance and consulting to our clients and design and implement solutions for the transformation and optimization of our clients’ Cyber Security organization. The consultants within Security have the distinction of being able to work with clients across all of our industries, depending on your skills: Products, Communication, Media, Entertainment & High Tech, Public Services & Health, Resources and Financial Services. From giving back to the communities where we work and live, to inspiring our people, to serving our clients and creating value for our shareholders—in everything we do, we deliver High Performance.
- You will be able to specialize in one of four distinct domains of your preference:
- Cyber Security – Security monitoring and operations, application security and infrastructure security.
- Cloud Security and DevSecOps-Architecting, reviewing and implementing secure solutions in quickly evolving cloud-based and DevOps environments.
- Digital Identity – Implementing solutions for the transformation and optimization of our clients’ Identity and Access Management (IAM) processes, technologies and organization.
- GDPR – Reducing the risk of a personal data breach by helping clients identify and implement the necessary security measures to get GDPR ready
- Technical, Business or Technical in combination with Legal related Master’s degree
- Team player with strong analytical skills and the ability to understand and resolve complex problems.
- At least 3 years relevant experience in:
– Cyber Security and/or Application Security; or
– Cloud Security and DevSecOps; or
– Identity and Access Management (IAM); or
– An affinity with data protection and privacy (specifically GDPR).
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English and Dutch;
- Project- or consultancy experience is a plus.
You must sign in in order to recommend us your colleagues.