The company is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – the Company works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, the company drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Contract Management professionals review, draft and negotiate complex client, procurement, alliance, joint venture, mergers and acquisitions, licensing and other contracts within a corporate environment.
– Very organized person.
– Used to handle large amounts of information.
– Used to work in coordination with other departments.
– Contract follow up: contract extensions, new work orders, client’s acceptances, invoicing, etc.
– Coordination with the Delivery Team the contract development.
– Contract Management processes implementation, as subcontracting, data privacy, risk and issues management, etc.
– Workplace, the company or client
– Work schedule standard.
– Working on client’s site jointly within the delivery Team.
Professional Skill Requirements:
– Indispensable bilingual level in english and with experience in negotiation
– Law Degree
– Experience between 4 – 6 years in similar position
– Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
– Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
– Desire to work in an information systems environment
– Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Please also note that the company is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.