Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Collaborating with industry and business specialists to develop comprehensive technology strategies, which can include technology investment opportunity assessment, investment portfolio strategy, information strategy, sourcing strategy, enterprise architecture strategy and more
- Analysing industry context, interviewing key client stakeholders, building and facilitating client workshops, and ensuring a fact-based approach to developing and implementing client visions, road maps and governance to address today’s business needs and support future growth
- Developing detailed and actionable business cases and plans which reflect our practice’s deep industry, IT and business process acumen
- Enabling our clients to build the required capabilities for growth and innovation in order to sustain high performance
- Working in multi-disciplinary teams to shape, propose, communicate and implement programs – intensive, high impact engagements, harnessing latest agile ways of working and leveraging design-based thinking
- Contributing to our thought leadership at the intersect of business and technology
- Mentoring and developing our people
Your Experience – We’re looking for experience in one or more of the following areas:
- IT Strategy: Experience developing a deep understanding of business needs, defining their implications on current and future use of enterprise technology, and creating data-driven strategies
- Innovation: Experience in identifying and exploiting new value streams enabled by the creative application of existing or leading-edge technologies
- IT Operating Model: Experience shaping IT operating models which enable the IT organisation to deliver value in line with business strategies
- Workforce and Talent: Experience defining approaches to mobilising, enabling, managing, and retaining key talent
- Technology Finance: IT commercial background with experience creating and managing business cases, developing dynamic sourcing strategies, negotiating contracts, establishing SLAs, and managing IT Service Integrators
- Enterprise Architecture: Experience in helping clients establish a vision, roadmap and governance. Focus on journey to cloud and designing to exploit leading edge technologies. Experience in Enterprise Architecture tools such as Troux, Mega and Alfabet. Exposure to industry frameworks such as TOGAF, Zachman and Department of Defense
- Application Strategy: Experience in helping clients reposition their application portfolio to fuel growth by balancing cost and capability.
Set Yourself Apart: Preferred Qualifications
- Strong desire to work in technology-driven business transformation and curiosity around opportunities and threats posed by innovation and industry convergence
- Knowledge of, and passion for, technology trends e.g. Robotics, Big Data, Advanced Machine Learning, Internet of Things
- Knowledge of industry operations, dynamics and trends in one or more of the following industries: Financial Services, Telecoms, Media, Technology, Life Sciences, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods
- Intellectual capacity to develop creative and breakthrough solution
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of complex issues, the ability to quickly absorb information, conceptual and creative problem-solving excellence
- Equally comfortable in the role of business or IT strategist; able to rapidly assess the IT implications of business strategy and the business implications of IT strategy
- First class written and verbal communication skills; the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions ina simple, logical and impactful manner
- Proven experience in leading teams to deliver new strategies or capabilities while developing, mentoring and inspiring team members
- Commercial management of consulting engagements
- Leadership qualities; the ability to easily establish trust-based relationships and gain valuable insights through collaboration and communication
- Drive; enjoys a challenge, proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results, determination and optimism
- Flexibility to accommodate client travel requirement
- Bachelor Degree (2:1 preferred)
- Proven consulting experience or relevant Technology Strategy background, with experience of strategy formulation
- Our Commitment to You
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some very impressive clients. Strategy serves 72 of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn through training at global Strategy College, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, the company offers a comprehensive package that includes a range of market-relevant benefits and programs to help you manage the demands of work and life.