Join and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.The Security Operations Center (SOC) expert provides:- IDS monitoring and analysis, network traffic and log analysis, prioritization and differentiation between potential intrusion attempts, determination of false alarms, insider threat and APT detection, and malware analysis/forensics.- Create and track investigations to resolution. – Compose security alert notifications. – Advise incident responders in the steps to take to investigate and resolve computer security incidents.- Performs and evaluates information risk assignments. – Designs, develops, and implements information security and disaster recovery programs in accordance with organizational information security standards.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 + years of related work experience, including prior experience working as a Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT), Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT), Computer Security Incident Response Center (CSIRC) or a Security Operations Center (SOC) analyst.
- Experience with Anti-Virus, Intrusion Detection Systems, Firewalls, Active Directory, Web Proxies, Vulnerability Assessment tools and other security tools found in large enterprise network environments; along with experience working with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solutions.
- Familiarity with various network and host-based security applications and tools, such as network and host assessment/scanning tools, network and host based intrusion detection systems, and other security software packages.
- Experience utilizing Splunk.
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA), or other GIAC certifications
- Experience working within a government agency
- Digital Media Analysis (DMA) and prior computer forensics experience strongly desired
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.