We are looking for brilliants Agile professionals to join our team. In the role of Scrum Master Consultant you will define adaptive models, promote adaptive planning, evolutionary development and delivery and encourage a rapid and flexible response to change.
Agile is a cultural change that impacts people, processes and tools in different ways across the organization. Based on iterative, time boxed and incremental approach, where requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration between self-organizing and Cross-Function teams, you will reach incredible results.
- 3+ years of Agile experience
- 2+ years of Scrum Master experience
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- SAFe background
- Scrum of Scrums / Complex ecosystem
- Attlassian tooling suite background (i.e. Jira and Confluence)
- Worked with more than 1 scrum team
- In-depth Agile knowledge
- Experience working with distributed Agile teams
You must sign in in order to recommend us your colleagues.