The company people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Technology professionals implement and lead highly complex technology projects.
Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries, working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP, Siebel, PeopleSoft and Oracle or with custom-built applications, and they are involved in a wide range of challenging global technology projects.
- Participate in the delivery process related to Engagements for implementing SAP CRM
- Mentor and develop knowledge across a delivery team about the solution.
- Participate in assessment of clients that are prospects to implementing SAP CRM
What can we offer you?
- Stable contract: we offer open-ended/indefinite contracts from the first day.
- To join a Company that’s consolidated and shows a great international growth, in which the most important element are the people that belong to it.
- Compensation and professional category that recognizes the experience you provide.- Interesting incentives and social benefits.
- To complete your profile with training in other areas of knowledge, such as work methodology, communication abilities, teamwork…
- The undertaking of your professional career, guaranteeing personal growth through your contributions to the projects you participate in.
- To be part of young and dynamic teams, where your will be able to share knowledge and experiences with other professionals like you.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant, hands-on experience in the SAP CRM either in a consulting role or as part of a leading company in the Sales, Marketing or Services industry.
- Experiences in implementation projects, requirements taking, SAP CRM configurations, testing and start-up support
- Knowledge about the following SAP CRM processes: Product/Material Management and Configuration
- Experience and skills on training people
- Good written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results on all organizational levels
- Fluent in English
- SAP CRM Trade Promotion Managment skill is desirable.
You must sign in in order to recommend us your colleagues.