- This role sits in the Global Recruiting Team & reports to a Priority Projects Manager
- Create recruitment solutions to recruiting priorities e.g. working in a project team to support organisation-wide priorities like a new DTE or Operating Model, Strategic Growth Initiative or New market entry.
- Partner with DTE Business and HR Leadership, GURDs and their recruiting teams and other teams such as Talent Strategy, TSC and Learning, Recruitment Marketing to bring the recruitment strategy to life
- Support recruitment strategy development, e.g. through talent mapping, assessment approaches, experience/journey management. Provide insight and expertise to recruiting experiments.
- Support short term projects around V&A or responding to GU or DTE needs, either as part of a team or by leading smaller projects.
- Contribute to the broader recruitment community through knowledge management and exchange, sharing of ideas.
A day in the life:
- Training session for GU recruiters on new acquisition recruitment process
- Create talent map for key SAP competitors across 5 priority GUs
- Beta test Linked In’s next Talent Insights product
- Meet with Recruitment Marketing to design and create content for new Blockchain webpages
- Workshop with GU recruiters to map out alternative competitor options for TC profiles
- Share best practice with Philippines for assessing AI skills
- Conduct requirements analysis with GU recruiters for matching tool
- Build effective recruitment strategies and solutions to solve for our organization’s top priority needs.
- Provide support for recruiting experiments as part of the wider recruitment transformation agenda
- Provide strategic guidance, enablement and thought leadership to our DTEs and GUs.
Your Key Skills
- Deep & Broad Recruiting Expertise, gained through extensive and recent front line experience.
- Business Partnering
- Strategic Acumen
- Project Management
- Intellectually curious