We are looking for an innovative and savvy marketing professional with big ideas and innovative thinking to join our Operations global marketing team. We continue to add new talent to our team and evolve our marketing strategy, so it’s an exciting time to join us and make your mark.
- You have a proven track record and demonstrated success in helping to shape and deliver aspects of key marketing campaigns under the direction of a senior marketing team member.
- You are business savvy and are known for your flexibility and agility to act fast and be responsive to changing business needs.
- You love the challenge of developing compelling, consistent, and accurate messaging that is integrated across all marketing and sales channels.
- You comeup with new ideas for a highly competitive market space including driving issues-based content agenda.
- You have experience creating the right mix of marketing activities to support business goals-from broad image, internal communications through to supporting the RFP process.
- You have excellent communication skills both oral and written and a track record of being able to influence without authority across a broad range of executive stakeholders and marketing colleagues.
- You’re intellectually curious, have contagious enthusiasm alongside amazing project management skills.
- You’re ready to roll up your sleeves and manage the development, packaging and internal marketing of sales enablement materials and other client-ready content, working with offerings leads, as well as the sales enablement, competitive intelligence and research functions.
- You are excited by the opportunity to bring our offerings to life with compelling case studies that are effectively communicated across all relevant media and channels in both organizations.
- You champion operational excellence.
- You are assertive, articulate and agile in your work style.
- You’ve worked as part of a global, complex marketing team. You’ve worked with global marketing colleagues, so you are great at collaborating whatever the team’s location and are used to working independently at times.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Interest in/ability to absorb and form/articulate sharp perspectives on a broad range of business issues
- Reporting to: Marketing & Communications Senior Manager, Operations.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree, or other 4-year university degree.
- Work experience: Strong B2B marketing experience.
- Strong creative, analytical, writing, presentation and financial management skills.
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Work requirements: minimal travel.