The company is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network.
The company works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, the company drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
In the capability of strategy, our Mergers, Acquisitions and Alliances professionals a re focused on developing inorganic strategies through mergers and acquisitions. These inorganic strategies typically address end-to-end traditional business issues like international growth, restructuring, diversification, channel development, digital transformation. We also provide pre-deal due diligence for both corporate and private equity clients plus divestiture and initial public offering support.
Have you the gravitas to confidently deal with senior Private Equity professionals, the C-suite of Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 companies? Do you relish the prospect of bringing meticulous analysis and intellectual rigor to complex business problems for a range of leading companies? Are you ready to be inspired on a daily basis by smart, driven and diverse colleagues around the world? Join to the company and take your merger & acquisition experience to the next level and grow a remarkable career with us.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MBA degree from a top tier business school is a plus
- Minimum of 3 year experience in at least one stage of the merger & acquisition life cycle (with either specific delivery the merger & acquisition life cycle (with either specific delivery pre- or post- merger activity)
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Minimum of 3 year experience at a consulting firm, preferential with experience at a top tier strategic consulting firm
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding academic track record with continued interest in learning and growing professionally
- A high degree of comfort with strategic decision-making and strong quantitative skills to develop financial or operational models and supervise data analysis
- Deep understanding of industry dynamics and value creation opportunities in one or more industries
- Strong analytical skills, understands complex issues, quickly absorbs information, excels in conceptual and creative problem solving
- Natural leader; easily establishes trust-based relationships, gains valuable insights through collaboration and communication
- Driven; enjoys a challenge, proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results, determined and optimistic
- Flexibility to accommodate client travel requirements.