The Company is seeking an Application Development Solutions Architect to play a critical, client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into viable, scalable cloud solutions that help customers solve problems. Solutions Architects coordinate efforts across the sales and services teams to provide solution details, work estimates, and associated materials that assist in the winning of professional services business.
We are looking for a highly creative, technical individual, who can quickly learn various cloud product offerings and keep up-to-date on this rapidly-evolving space. They should be able to translate that information into technical solutions involving Google Cloud SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS offerings. The candidate must be comfortable discussing solutions with clients, and Google stakeholders, and they should be confident enough to stand in a room with technical experts and business leaders to support technical sales efforts.
- Provide expertise and leadership in Solutions Architecture in the infrastructure and applications space.
- Define the business case for solutions, design the solution to help with prototyping and development, and take solution through to launch and market.
- Demonstrate thought leadership in cloud computing across multiple channels and become a trusted advisor to decision makers.
- Provide customer and market feedback to the product and engineering teams, and influence product direction.
- 3 years of experience in all aspects of cloud computing (infrastructure, storage, platforms and data)
- 2 years of experience as a Solution Manager or Developer, creating new solutions.
- Deep understanding of the current state of the art for infrastructure automation, continuous integration/deployment, SQL/NoSQL/NewSQL, networking, and cloud-based delivery models.
- Direct technical experience with the relevant Google Cloud Platform products and services (e.g., Compute Engine, App Engine, Container Engine, Cloud Storage, Cloud SQL, Cloud Datastore, Cloud BigTable, BigQuery, Cloud DataFlow, Cloud DataProc, Cloud DataLab, Cloud Pub/Sub, Cloud Endpoints, and the Cloud SDK).
- Familiarity with the Google Maps web services, like the Directions API, the Distance Matrix, the Elevation API, the Geocoding API, the Roads API, the Time Zone API, and the Places web service.
- Bachelors degrees in Computer Science or related software engineering field, or equivalent practical experience.
- English profiency, Italian native speaker
You must sign in in order to recommend us your colleagues.