- A professional at this position level within the company has the following responsibilities:
- Analyzes and solves problems that are lower complexity and may be routine in nature, requiring varied responses depending on the situation.
- Perform administrative tasks, such as invoicing, staffing follow up and document management.
- Interacts with peers within the company before updating supervisors. Likely has some interactions with non-management levels at the client and/or within the company
- Receives minimal instruction on daily work tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments.
- Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others.
- Individual contributor and/or oversees a small work effort and/or team.
- Very organized person.
- We are looking for a candidate with 1 year experience in similar position.
- Used to handle large amounts of information.
- Used to work in coordination with other departments.
- Invoicing and staffing follow up.
- Registering information in systems.
- Coordination with the Delivery Team the contract deliverables.
- Contract Management processes implementation, as subcontracting, data privacy, risk and issues management, etc
- Contract follow up: simple contract extensions, client’s acceptances, etc.
- Workplace, Barcelona Area
- Work schedule standard.
- Working on client’s site jointly within the Delivery Team.
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Proven ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to work with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
You must sign in in order to recommend us your colleagues.